PDA

View Full Version : Official Patch: Version 13.12

Clay Dreslough
11-11-2015, 05:49 PM
Official Patch: Version 13.12

This fixes exactly one issue with version 13.06: the problem with ratings dropping (http://forum.sportsmogul.com/showthread.php?211350-Huge-Overall-Peak-drop-after-1-season-13-06) at the end of the first year for kickers and defensive players.

This should fix the issue in new games, and also fix the issue when resuming any saved game (before 13.11).

Thanks!

------

To install this patch:

(1) Download the attached zip file "FB16v1312.zip".
(2) Open the folder in which the zip file was downloaded into.
(3) Here you can do one of two things:
(3a) Double click the folder to view the contents in the folder, or
(3b) Right click the folder and press the "Extract All" or "Unzip Folder" button. This will unzip all of the contents that are in the folder.
(4) Select both of those files and copy them into the "Football Mogul 16" folder.
(4a) If you do not know how to get into the FB16 folder, start a game, then go into the "Help" menu at the top. Select "Open game folder".
(5) If any notifications come up that say there is already a file with this name, "Copy and replace" both files. This will put the new file into the folder.
(6) Run the game normally (or double-click on the new EXE file that you just copied in).

daves
11-11-2015, 10:33 PM
Do I have to start a new game for this to work properly?

daves
11-11-2015, 11:25 PM
Installed patch after playing one week as Jacksonville. 2016 player ratings went to 99 (see attached image)

daves
11-12-2015, 10:29 PM
It worked when I started a new game, but not the old one.

Attached is my old one that did NOT work.

Clay Dreslough
11-13-2015, 09:32 AM
When I said it won't cause ratings to go "back up", it also won't cause ratings to go "back down" after they've been messed up.

However, I'm working on some code that should be able to fix your .mog file (and others). (But probably won't have a new patch up until late Saturday.)

Clay

Clay Dreslough
11-13-2015, 02:07 PM
Version 13.12 (updated at the top of this thread) should now provide a better distribution of ratings when resuming a game.

(There are a couple individual skill ratings over 100, but that's by design, and they will adjust over time...)

daves
11-15-2015, 11:20 PM
The drafting seems much better with this version, but the player ratings are odd. Linebackers are very low.

I attached the historical mog file.

Bomber Sam
11-22-2015, 05:00 PM
how can I tell if the patch took? I restart and it still says version 1306

daves
11-23-2015, 09:55 PM
how can I tell if the patch took? I restart and it still says version 1306

You should see 13.12 when opening the game.

RELee
12-10-2015, 05:42 PM
Do I need to install previous patches before this one, or is this one inclusive of the others?

Thanks in advance.

Bomber Sam
12-10-2015, 08:22 PM
The drafting seems much better with this version, but the player ratings are odd. Linebackers are very low.

I attached the historical mog file.
may be too late to be relevant, but it seems the talent pool changes year to year. some years there are only 3-4 defensive players with high numbers, sometimes I get a ton of LBs or CBs with numbers like 74-88.
I keep playing the Colts starting in 1981 and I have no luck. I still think this version is too hard.

Clay Dreslough
12-10-2015, 08:51 PM
Do I need to install previous patches before this one, or is this one inclusive of the others?

Thanks in advance.

This patch includes the fixes in previous patches.

daves
12-19-2015, 10:03 AM
This patch includes the fixes in previous patches.

Clay,

There is still a ratings issue for historical teams and players. In season superstar free agents is also out of control. I had running backs with an average carry or 8 yards.'

Another update is needed.

RELee
03-24-2016, 07:48 PM
daves is seriously not wrong. :(

PGD44
07-24-2017, 09:00 PM
Official Patch: Version 13.12

This fixes exactly one issue with version 13.06: the problem with ratings dropping (http://forum.sportsmogul.com/showthread.php?211350-Huge-Overall-Peak-drop-after-1-season-13-06) at the end of the first year for kickers and defensive players.

This should fix the issue in new games, and also fix the issue when resuming any saved game (before 13.11).

Thanks!

------

To install this patch:

(1) Download the attached zip file "FB16v1312.zip".
(2) Open the folder in which the zip file was downloaded into.
(3) Here you can do one of two things:
(3a) Double click the folder to view the contents in the folder, or
(3b) Right click the folder and press the "Extract All" or "Unzip Folder" button. This will unzip all of the contents that are in the folder.
(4) Select both of those files and copy them into the "Football Mogul 16" folder.
(4a) If you do not know how to get into the FB16 folder, start a game, then go into the "Help" menu at the top. Select "Open game folder".
(5) If any notifications come up that say there is already a file with this name, "Copy and replace" both files. This will put the new file into the folder.
(6) Run the game normally (or double-click on the new EXE file that you just copied in).

Cannot download this patch.