Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: new bushism

new bushism

the fuhrer:" You have to keep repeating things to catapault the propaganda"......amazing......he just comes right out and says it
    bush says we gotta catapault propaganda
    Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.
    --Josef Stalin

It may not always be easy, convenient, or politically correct to stand for truth and right, but it is the right thing to do. Always.
    --M. Russell Ballard

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.
    --Ronald Reagan

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
    --Mark Twain

I am become Death, shatterer of worlds.
    --J. Robert Oppenheimer upon witnessing the explosion of the first atomic bomb

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.
    --General George S. Patton

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
    safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Fight and you may die. Run and you'll live, at least a while. And, dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance -- just one chance -- to come back here and tell our enemies, that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!
    --William Wallace (Mel Gibson) Braveheart

In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
    --Mark Twain

robinhoodnik Guest
    It is amazing to me that a LOT of people get very angry, very quickly when the subject of politics/government comes up and Dems and Republicans as well as the center all end up at the same conclusion after a very short time, and it's scary that it's revolution that comes out of most chats on the subject.

Originally posted by robinhoodnik
    It is amazing to me that a LOT of people get very angry, very quickly when the subject of politics/government comes up and Dems and Republicans as well as the center all end up at the same conclusion after a very short time, and it's scary that it's revolution that comes out of most chats on the subject.
    the men in the shadows are veryconcerned about the christian patriot movement in america.....at the bilderberg meeting recently they discussed the need to use un peacekeeping troops to battle the patriots in this country....because they feel that american troops will not fire on americans.....another good reason to have minimal troops in country
    intelligence sources say bilderberg targeting patriots

robinhoodnik Guest
    I also don't think that most U.S. troops would fire on Americans. I think that nearly all of our troops would be sent out of country temporarily if anyone thought that serious problems were going to arise.

I also don't think that most U.S. troops would fire on Americans. I think that nearly all of our troops would be sent out of country temporarily if anyone thought that serious problems were going to arise.
    ]

a % of them will kill there brothers and sisters....i'd say about 10-15% would.....they give questionaires to the troops asking if they would fire on americans if ordered to do so......foreign troops wouldnt have any problems .....all they would have to do is bring in the killers from uzbekistan.....might as well since the govt. trained and armed them.....seems there driving around in redcoat land rovers

robinhoodnik Guest
    Can you explain to me how the National Guard Became a militia in the Constitutional? sense? "A well armed militia?" It is just another arm of the military now, not a separate entity. They rely 100% on the other services for everything.

the national guard is federalized.....they are not the militia....the militia is us the peons.....mustering with our rifles to fight invaders or crooks in the govt......or if the 1st admendment is abridged then it is time to go to the 2nd admendment to fight for the 1st admendment.....if the soapbox is taken away....then its time to go to the cartridge box.....or live like a slave

robinhoodnik Guest
    I'm not trying to give you a hard time. I have heard lately the guard being spoken about as a militia. I never heard it regarded as such until recently.

robinhoodnik Guest
    I actually enjoy your posts King, they are interesting and I agree with you on a lot of points but not always. Definitely makes people think about the alternative point of view.

I'm not trying to give you a hard time. I have heard lately the guard being spoken about as a militia. I never heard it regarded as such until recently.
    total BS

robinhoodnik Guest
    I'd like to start a militia and be given Hummers and automatics too. Think they'd go for it?

I actually enjoy your posts King, they are interesting and I agree with you on a lot of points but not always. Definitely makes people think about the alternative point of view.
    thats cool......i definately enjoy a good dialouge ....i agree that you shouldnt believe evrything i say.....but i do challenge you to prove me wrong .....and do a little research.....researching the true history of what really happened is a lotta fun.....it was definatley a priority as a youngster to become enlightened .......things never really jibed for me ......and i suspected i was getting a heaping tablespoon of ********e......and i was right

robinhoodnik Guest
    Yeah I got curious about the Militarys doings at a young age. My father was a 'nam era marine. He had two different discharge dates a few years apart but he was only in for his first tour officially. He went to his grave refusing to talk about anything after about two weeks into basic training. He was originally discharged for eyesight. But received a few marksmanship awards.

my dad was a navy seabee in nam.....he didnt talk about it ever......i knew about the american indians at a young age and asked the question why did they kill all the indians?.......i read about wounded knee and the trail of tears and geronimo's last stand......custards last stand( dumb-arse)......and i read about how they used to give them rotten meat because the bureau of indian afairs was robbing them blind.......they got lotsa fire-water....and they also got smallpox infested blankets.....so thats when i started asking questions

robinhoodnik Guest
    Yeah I read the same things. A lot of my fathers friends were Wampanoags. The same poor bastardz that helped out the pilgrims. Quite a kick in the cojones those guys got. The govt. STILL will not recognize them as a tribe. Probably because thier ancestral land sits right in one of the most exclusive areas on Cape Cod. They'd have to buy out every one in the area to get recognized.