Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: For you FORD backers!

tigeraholic Guest

For you FORD backers!

Re: For you FORD backers!

Originally posted by tigeraholic
    Ford Drops the ball
    Wow, 36 reports of fires out of 800,000 vehicles. Sounds like a real threat.

tigeraholic Guest

Re: Re: For you FORD backers!

Originally posted by williethebasset
    Wow, 36 reports of fires out of 800,000 vehicles. Sounds like a real threat.
    Dude in the automotive bussiness this is a huuuge deal!They will have to put out a recall to fix all these vehicles. It will cost them millions to correct this problem....

Re: Re: Re: For you FORD backers!

Dude in the automotive bussiness this is a huuuge deal!They will have to put out a recall to fix all these vehicles. It will cost them millions to correct this problem....
    Millions in a billion dollar industry is like dollars in a thousand dollar industry. its all relative.

cartman00000001 Guest
    WOW I'm surprised! The F150? Ford cars suck, but the trucks are awesome. I sat in a FX4 and that thing was really sweet. I wonder if this is going to hurt the sales. They've been on top for 28 straight years.

Ford trucks are the only reason why I look at ford, The only car that looks good is the mustang I am very hesiden to buy a ford. Any time ever person in my family that has owned a ford between 1980- current has never rebought a ford. Thou my family has bought many toyotas, Hondas, GM's.... Actually my Dad has boughten I believe 2 ford trucks... But doesnt currently drive one....He has a GMC now I believe.

Bobby

tigeraholic Guest

Re: Re: Re: Re: For you FORD backers!

Millions in a billion dollar industry is like dollars in a thousand dollar industry. its all relative.
    UMM sure when ford had a net loss last year spending millions possibly billions to cut into their profit margins has no impact?? Apparently you have not had the pleasure of taking Economics in school yet eh??

cartman00000001 Guest

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For you FORD backers!

Apparently you have not had the pleasure of taking Economics in school yet eh??
    LOL Funny as ****

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For you FORD backers!

UMM sure when ford had a net loss last year spending millions possibly billions to cut into their profit margins has no impact?? Apparently you have not had the pleasure of taking Economics in school yet eh??
    Its not going to be billions, all they do is cut off the cruise control on the car so it doesn't work anymore...

cartman00000001 Guest

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For you FORD backers!

Its not going to be billions, all they do is cut off the cruise control on the car so it doesn't work anymore...
    that is the DUMBEST thing ever put in this post. Hard to imagine you putting something this uninformed in. Did you give it any thought?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For you FORD backers!

Originally posted by cartman00000001
    that is the DUMBEST thing ever put in this post. Hard to imagine you putting something this uninformed in. Did you give it any thought?
    All thats done, is the cruise control is disabled... Only bad drivers use cruise control anyways...

cartman00000001 Guest

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For you FORD backers!

All thats done, is the cruise control is disabled... Only bad drivers use cruise control anyways...
    ????????????

can't believe I'm looking at this. There is NO WAY IN **** they are going to do that. Ever buy a new car? Do you know how much cruise control is? You think ANYONE would let them do that considering how much it costs?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For you FORD backers!

????????????

can't believe I'm looking at this. There is NO WAY IN **** they are going to do that. Ever buy a new car? Do you know how much cruise control is? You think ANYONE would let them do that considering how much it costs?
    Its standard on the higher end F-150's, as an option its $225 and they already stated that that is what they are going to do.

A $225 option is a little expensive... for the same cost you can have the back window be tinted with a sliding window...

cartman00000001 Guest

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For you FORD backers!

A $225 option is a little expensive... for the same cost you can have the back window be tinted with a sliding window...
    right...my point exactly. If you buy that option, you want it to work. There is no way I would let my dealership shut off mine, and I use it once in a blue moon.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: For you FORD backers!

right...my point exactly. If you buy that option, you want it to work. There is no way I would let my dealership shut off mine, and I use it once in a blue moon.
    Yeah, but lets get back to the point that, that option makes people worse drivers because they don't need to be paying as close attention.