Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Looks good so far.

3 42.86%
  • I found a serious bug (below).

3 42.86%
  • Other.

1 14.29%

Thread: Unofficial Patch (Version 3.020)

Unofficial Patch (Version 3.020)

Attached is an unofficial patch for Football Mogul 2005. Here's a list of some of the improvements:

1. 'College Players' added to Roster Dialog (i.e. you can now sort undrafted players in the "ListView" dialog using up to 94 different stats). [Note: to access this list from the College Draft Dialog, click the new 'Sortable List' button].

2. "Depth Chart Level" added to Roster Dialog ('1' indicates 1st string, etc.)

3. Ability to Draft College Players directly from Roster Dialog

4. Hall Of Fame players fixed (Year-By-Year stats)

5. Hall Of Fame players shown BEFORE induction year

6. Expanded trade offer response quotes

7. 'Injured Weeks' added to Roster Dialog

8. Improved roster management AI

9. Rush attempts shifted away from fullbacks (you are now better off putting a good blocker in your 2nd RB slot, instead of just another superstar running back).

Clay
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Clay Dreslough, Sports Mogul Inc.
    cjd at sportsmogul dot com / blog / twitter

Forum Rules
    Bug reports and roster corrections: support@sportsmogul.com

Clay, How do I edit rosters???

Clay,
    Thanks for your products!
    I know how to change the rosters in Baseball Mogul, but am unable to do so in Football Mogul. I realize that this is probably not the correct forum, but can you post a quick step by step guide as a refresher?
    Many thanks in advance,
    IronGoalie

Financial Bug

The financial bug will be repair in an other patch?

Thanks

Ray

NB: see a post under bugs topic.

ANyone know where the link is?

Still looking for the link on how to edit rosters in Football Mogul.
    I was going to do an update for myself, but if I do I would be happy to share - if someone can explain how...
    Thanks,
    IronGoalie

Re: ANyone know where the link is?

Originally posted by irongoalie
    Still looking for the link on how to edit rosters in Football Mogul.
    I was going to do an update for myself, but if I do I would be happy to share - if someone can explain how...
    Thanks,
    IronGoalie
    I believe it is the same as in baseball mogul, updated rosters thou are usually done by members of this community. Unfortunately there are no people currently making rosters for this game, I mean the football mogul.

But to edit rosters, change player ratings, you have to be in commissioner mode.

If you see a player that isnt in the game, go to any player that plays the same position, for example....try clicking on the QB on your team when you are in Commissioner mode.

then click on edit player...there should be a copy, button that will copy all the stats, rating to a new player, all you have to do now is change the name, and click erase year by year stats,

I havent tried this with Football mogul, but if you use the baseball version, this is the way to do it.

Bobby

So when are you going to fix it so we can add or delete teams without all the helmet colors and team abbreviations in the player logs getting mixed up?
    www.MetropolisTimes.com

Players stats still get messed up sometimes. Also, still having that expansion problem...
    When asked what he thought of Von Hayes getting traded, Lenny Dykstra answered, "Great trade, who'd we get?"

My football mogul is all but not working. the player stats page turns blueish and then it will not save. I lose all progress. Anyone else having this problem and is Clay still alive?
    When asked what he thought of Von Hayes getting traded, Lenny Dykstra answered, "Great trade, who'd we get?"