Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 666 and the UPC

Scorey1974 Guest

666 and the UPC

Here's a site with a ton of info on the Universal Product Code and it's relation the the number 666.

I have witnessed with my own 2 eyes something similar to a "Mark of the Beast". I was at CVS drugstore a while back and a woman working behind the counter had a barcode taped to the back of her hand...I don't know if this barcode contained the 666 "mark"....but...Prophecy does tell us that the "mark" will be forced on us with 2 choices for placement (back of the right hand or the forehead)...How soon will it be before that same lady working at CVS just has a chip implanted in the back of her hand so she wont have to go through the ritual of taping that piece of cardboard to her hand?

Re: 666 and the UPC

Originally posted by Scorey1974
    Here's a site with a ton of info on the Universal Product Code and it's relation the the number 666.

I have witnessed with my own 2 eyes something similar to a "Mark of the Beast". I was at CVS drugstore a while back and a woman working behind the counter had a barcode taped to the back of her hand...I don't know if this barcode contained the 666 "mark"....but...Prophecy does tell us that the "mark" will be forced on us with 2 choices for placement (back of the right hand or the forehead)...How soon will it be before that same lady working at CVS just has a chip implanted in the back of her hand so she wont have to go through the ritual of taping that piece of cardboard to her hand?
    yeah the globalists consider us "human resources" basicaly cattle....and what do cattle ranchers do with there cattle?.....they brand them

have you been chipped yet?
    year of the rfid

bio-metrics works great in falluja.......gee lets see your a joe six pack iraqi and you wanna travel to the "aid"center from whats left of your house you have to get a retina scan and an id......gee the iraqis are now enslaved just like we are....i bet they just love democcracy
    retina scan......OR DIE!

heres a great site tun by katherine albrecht
    www.spychips.com

Originally posted by kingmob
    have you been chipped yet?
    year of the rfid

bio-metrics works great in falluja.......gee lets see your a joe six pack iraqi and you wanna travel to the "aid"center from whats left of your house you have to get a retina scan and an id......gee the iraqis are now enslaved just like we are....i bet they just love democcracy
    retina scan......OR DIE!

heres a great site tun by katherine albrecht
    www.spychips.com
    Looks like Iraq is a training ground...

I found out at Thanksgiving that my moms aunt was part of the company that got the multibillion dollar contract for retinal scans, from the government.

Originally posted by williethebasset
    Looks like Iraq is a training ground...

I found out at Thanksgiving that my moms aunt was part of the company that got the multibillion dollar contract for retinal scans, from the government.
    yup.....we are next for this biometric program........actually bosnia -herzogovinia was the training ground for the usa......they would love to do this to us.....but we are still armed and they dont dare

yup.....we are next for this biometric program........actually bosnia -herzogovinia was the training ground for the usa......they would love to do this to us.....but we are still armed and they dont dare
    I think that Europe will be the first "globalized" society, with all the member countries becoming states, and being similar to the USA.

Originally posted by williethebasset
    I think that Europe will be the first "globalized" society, with all the member countries becoming states, and being similar to the USA.
    it already is.....most europeons thought the eu was great until they figured out that that the eu is a total tyranny nanny state.....now the europeons are starting to wake up to this......they were duped because at first they thought it was just a trade pact with the common currency.......china is actually one of the first nwo ran states

in brazil and mexico they are now micro-chipping children......they will chip us like the rescue place chipped my **** dog......this means that we are now at the level of stray dogs......get used to it.....in this article they say everything in the military will be rfid'd and that soldiers arent chipped yet......special forces and pilots have allready been chipped......

Mark of the Beast

tigeraholic Guest
    in brazil and mexico they are now micro-chipping children......they will chip us like the rescue place chipped my **** dog......this means that we are now at the level of stray dogs......get used to it.....in this article they say everything in the military will be rfid'd and that soldiers arent chipped yet......special forces and pilots have allready been chipped......

Mark of the Beast
    So what are you gonna do about it??

Mark of the Beast

Its very useful for product management, when its removed once the item has been bought.

As the military comment... Pilots body's are destroyed in crashes, and the family would want remains... That would be the reason for microchipping, so that remains can be identified faster than DNA.

Originally posted by tigeraholic
    call 357

refuse to take the mark and warn others about it.....what you gonna do? grab another beer as you change the channel to watch wwf wrestling?

tigeraholic Guest
    refuse to take the mark and warn others about it.....what you gonna do? grab another beer as you change the channel to watch wwf wrestling?
    Actually no I wil turn it to Fox news you Hillbillly down der in ol Texas love that wrastling stuff!

cartman00000001 Guest
    Actually no I wil turn it to Fox news you Hillbillly down der in ol Texas love that wrastling stuff!
    c'mon...Hulk Hogan was the shite!!

tigeraholic Guest
    Originally posted by cartman00000001
    c'mon...Hulk Hogan was the shite!!
    I believe you are talking about Hollywood Hogan!