Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Ejections

Welcome to Ejections

I'm totally in favor of folks having a place where they can talk about politics, religion, or how fat your mom is (apparently, she's so fat that she has smaller fat moms orbiting around her).

This is modelled a bit after Something Awful's "Comedy Gas Chamber" -- where they move all the least funny threads -- but some of these threads turn out to be pretty darn interesting and funny.

So, this forum is a garbage heap for all the threads that don't belong somewhere else. But at the same time, it's also a good place to start a new thread that doesn't fit anywhere else.

Have fun!

Clay
    Clay Dreslough, Sports Mogul Inc.
    cjd at sportsmogul dot com / blog / twitter

Forum Rules

Baseball Mogul 2018!

Bug reports and roster corrections: support@sportsmogul.com

Ok, thanks Clay. Do you think you could move this up the chart on the Index page so more people will take their off topic things here.

Please move this to the top, above 2k5, also please add a talk sports to the top of the forums also!!!

Originally posted by williethebasset
    Ok, thanks Clay. Do you think you could move this up the chart on the Index page so more people will take their off topic things here.
    yes please move this up!!!

agreed

This needs to be at the top of the page and also sports talk general needs to be right under it (to easy to miss down here even though I understand you want the boards about your products at the top

Re: Welcome to Ejections

God I hate people who steal the name Captain Howdy from that retarded movie.

robinhoodnik Guest

Farscape? It was a character in a song by Twisted Sister and the character was played by former Sister, Dee Snider. Who's also the "voice" of MSNBC if I remember correctly.

Yeah, its just annoying and I know several people who IRL use that handle and they are all arrogant (and fat, by chance) and cocky for no reason at all. I dunno, it just bugs me.

robinhoodnik Guest

I've only seen snippets of it myself but I can't imagine why anyone would want the nickname of a pedophile, child murderer as their moniker.

This is a very good idea.
    Last edited by sreeja; 12-21-2007 at 08:14 AM.
    [url]http://wslaat.com[/url]
    [URL=http://sumith.net]Linux Administrator[/URL]
    [URL=http://sambahosting.com]Cheap Reseller Webhosting[/URL]
    [URL=http://onlinecares.com]Reliable Shared webhosting[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Clay Dreslough View Post
    I'm totally in favor of folks having a place where they can talk about politics, religion, or how fat your mom is (apparently, she's so fat that she has smaller fat moms orbiting around her).

This is modelled a bit after Something Awful's "Comedy Gas Chamber" -- where they move all the least funny threads -- but some of these threads turn out to be pretty darn interesting and funny.

So, this forum is a garbage heap for all the threads that don't belong somewhere else. But at the same time, it's also a good place to start a new thread that doesn't fit anywhere else.

Have fun!

Clay
    Reported
    My runs created per 27 posts (RC/27p) was 12.4 last year. I should've been MVP.

░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░▓▓█░░░░██▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░░ ░░░░░░░▓█░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓████▓▓░░ ░░░░░░░▓█░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███░░░░░▓░ ░░░░░░░▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░█▓░ ░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░█▓░░ ░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░ ░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░ ░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓░░░ ░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓░░░ ░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓░░░ ░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░ ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░█████░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░████░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░ ░░░▓░▓▓░▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓█▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓███▓█▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░

Quote Originally Posted by FloydtheBarber View Post
    ░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░▓▓█░░░░██▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░░ ░░░░░░░▓█░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓████▓▓░░ ░░░░░░░▓█░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███░░░░░▓░ ░░░░░░░▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░█▓░ ░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░█▓░░ ░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░ ░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░ ░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓░░░ ░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓░░░ ░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓░░░ ░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░ ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░█████░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░████░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░ ░░░▓░▓▓░▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓█▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓███▓█▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░
    Huh?
    Clay Dreslough, Sports Mogul Inc.
    cjd at sportsmogul dot com / blog / twitter

Forum Rules

Baseball Mogul 2018!

Bug reports and roster corrections: support@sportsmogul.com

It looks as if it says "NO".
    MLB Clubhouse:
    2009 New York Yankees: 98-64 Won WS
    2010 New York Yankees: 99-63 Won AL
    2011 New York Yankees: 110-52 Won AL
    2012 New York Yankees: 101-61 Won WC
    2013 New York Yankees: 68-36
    The Dugout:
    2010 Atlanta Braves: 90-72
    2011 Atlanta Braves: 12-5

Outahere Sports:
    2025 San Fransisco Giants:

Don't you hate it when all you want to do is sit down, watch a good game and maybe a sandwich... and then your kid comes in and wants to talk & talk. And you can't tell them to leave you alone because you want them to talk to you. And they haven't really talked to you in a month! All I wanted was to watch the game on my direct TV, not a gosip session.