Thread: Dee's Departing...

Dee's Departing...

Yep. I'm outta here.

I feel badly, because frankly, 99% of you are people I would give my left arm for. But, the stress of the credit card situation, the run-ins with some truly baffling personalities for whom no amount of customer service would be enough, the never ending stream of problems I can't solve...problems that are keeping me from getting the improvements in place that I can do...it's just not working out. The toll on my life just can't be justified anymore.

I have been proud to work for you all. You have, on the whole, been amazingly helpful and supportive through every difficult time this company has faced.

And, I'm sorry I won't be here to continue some of the projects I'd be working on to improve the game. I will post the two custom leagues that I do have pending so they can start, but after this, please consider the custom league program fully closed until further notice.

Thank you for some wonderful times. Good luck with all your future endevors.

-Dee Dreslough
    ========================
    dee@sportsmogul.com
    Web Manager, Sports Mogul Inc.
    ========================

I apoligize for my behavior after the phreaque issue. I am sorry to see you go, will anyone be taking your spot as moderator/customer support?

Good Luck,
    Sam

lucidi35 Guest

Unhappy sorry to see you go...

Thanks for all your help and support Dee. You will be missed.

By the way, now that you are gone where does that leave sports mogul customer service? Also where does that leave the future of Sports Mogul? Are we looking at a shutdown or will Clay be doing this all by himself? Sorry to intrude I'm just very confused.

lucidi35 Guest
    sorry to see you go dee but what does this mean for the future of BBMO? Since there is no customer service and Clay and Ian aren't really working on the game anymore where does that leave us if we have a problem? Is BBMO shutting down? Any INFO would be greatly appreciated.

Your work was/is greatly appreciated.

you will be missed

Dee you will be missed I am very sad to see you go, but believe me I know what type of dumb people you can run into on the net.

dee, you need to come back....