Thread: Ties and the inability to play Superbowl

Ties and the inability to play Superbowl

Anyone notice at all a situation where if one of the teams going to the superbowl has a tie that the game doesn't allow the superbowl??? Very odd. When attempting to play the superbowl using the normal ways to do so the mog is taken to the point where the draft for the next year is about to occur and the schedule has the rams Superbowl at Oilers 4:30 -1 LA as though the superbowl wasn't played and but the time of the game and not the results of the games verifies that to me. Not sure what's happening here and what is making that occur. My Rams went 13-2-1 and I can't even finish the season...

Re: Ties and the inability to play Superbowl

I just spent some time trying to replicate this bug in different seasons and couldn't do it (i.e. my team is able to play and win the Super Bowl even if they had a tie).

So maybe it's not the tie? Maybe this bug is specific to the team or season?

If you happen to have a saved game from BEFORE the Super Bowl that would great.

Otherwise tell me what season you are playing. and if this is the first season of the sim or you've been playing for some number of seasons.

Thanks,

Clay

Name:  Team With Tie Wins Super Bowl.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  588.6 KB

Name:  1980 Tied Teams Play In Super Bowl.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  551.7 KB
    Clay Dreslough, Sports Mogul Inc.
    cjd at sportsmogul dot com / blog / twitter

Forum Rules
    Bug reports and roster corrections: support@sportsmogul.com

Hi Clay, It was 1979 and first year of sim. I did send that to you. Might be something with this mog but have no idea what's up with it. I'll e-mail it to you again.

I was trying to attach the file here but it didn't look like it was attaching but I did e-mail it to you again sometime yesterday.