Thread: Football League Builder?

Football League Builder?

Is there a function in Football Mogul similar to Baseball Mogul where you can build leagues with teams from different years?

Re: Football League Builder?

Quote Originally Posted by rio57 View Post
    Is there a function in Football Mogul similar to Baseball Mogul where you can build leagues with teams from different years?
    League Builder would be amazing with this game!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    You beat me twice yesterday. I've never been beaten in the postseason in different leagues by the same person on the same day.

Relish this day..

Re: Football League Builder?

There is no easy way to create a league (or team) of players from different years. However, it is possible to do. Just tedious. You have to change the files used by FB Mog to build the teams. Here is where the instructions are:
    https://www.sportsmogul.com/blog/edi...mogul-database

You can create new files for your starting year by selecting the desired players from the default files and copying them into your new files. Be sure to make a copy of the default files first (or maintain a separate folder with all the FB Mog files in it so that you can revert back at any time).

If you are only creating your team (and not an entire league), that means individually copying 50 - 60 players. Tedious. I haven't tried this and can not vouch that it actually works, so you are on your own...