Thread: Football Mogul 23?

Football Mogul 23?

Will we expect another version soon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    You beat me twice yesterday. I've never been beaten in the postseason in different leagues by the same person on the same day.

Relish this day..

Re: Football Mogul 23?

I will provide you with what little I know or can guess. I know that on 31 May Clay was actively working on FB Mogul and had a queue of items for the release that are directly related to feedback he has received. I can guess, based upon previous releases, that the next version will be released prior to 8 September. Probably just prior...

Any updates?
    I don't want to play golf! When I hit a ball, I want someone else to go chase it! (~Rogers Hornsby)

On 7 Sep Clay announced a delay in the release. In July he had to undergo emergency surgery for a retinal detachment. His vision is blurry but healing. He had made progress on the items he was addressing in May. He is working on roster errors and will have a Beta version out in the next week or so for testing. Based upon this, the earliest to see the new version is probably the end of this month depending on what issues are discovered in testing...