Thread: Some Football Mogul questions

Some Football Mogul questions

1. Is there a way to set the player ratings so they're always at their historical ratings? For instance, sometimes Lawrence Taylor isn't a good draft pick. I'd like the to always be at their historical abilities. How do I do that?

2. Sometimes the game seems to not use the historical drafts. For instance, I played from 1960 to 2022 and I'd say at least 3 or 4 times it didn't have the historic draft but had fictional players. I think it skipped 1976, 1987, and then one or two other years. How do I fix this?

3. When starting in 1960, the career leaders shows people with like 300 interceptions, 1,000s sacks, and a bunch of obviously incorrect career #s. How do I fix this?

Re: Some Football Mogul questions

sorry nobody has replied in all this time

you can go in under Owner Mode and Edit Stats for individual players (you might already know that)
    that's the only thing I can think of.

the draft does have glitches. don't think the software people think its worth fixing.

Re: Some Football Mogul questions

To add to Bomber Sam's response
    1. fictional players are added to the draft to "fill it out". Think of it as having undrafted free agents... I have no idea why you are getting a totally fictional draft class...
    2. You can edit the player rosters in the spreadsheet that FB mogul uses to generate the ratings. This is problematical. I followed the developers posted notes on how to do this without success. I have had no response from the developer when I inquired about this issue.
    Last edited by als; 03-11-2022 at 02:19 PM.