Thread: Personnele Analyzer?

Personnele Analyzer?

What is this new feature?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    You beat me twice yesterday. I've never been beaten in the postseason in different leagues by the same person on the same day.

Relish this day..

Re: Personnele Analyzer?

I believe this feature is internal. It is not present on any menu or dialog in FB Mog 22. I have requested clarification from Clay.

OK. Clay provided the following. The name of the feature was changed from Personnel Analyzer to Playbook Analyzer. No wonder I could not find it...
    The description of the new feature can be found here:
    https://www.sportsmogul.com/blog/foo...onnel-analyzer

Als, Have you run into any sort of problems loading 2021. For me it is loading but not simulating or running any games though the rosters are all there for whatever reason I am just not being able to run games with it. I seemingly can only run something that I created from one of the betas and if I do run something it can only be done by going to start new and choosing 2021. If I have anything to resume that I have previously created in 19 when hitting the play menu nothing occurs. Since you were doing some Beta stuff wondered if you'd seen that post-beta or not.

Running FB Mog 22 v18.90. I have no issues running the game simulations.
    While testing FM Mog 22 V18.90, I used .mog files generated by FB Mog 20 v17.02, FB Mog 22 V18.80 and FB Mog 22 V18.90 with no issues.

Weekly sims run in each by selecting Play->One Month and by selecting Play->One Week. When playing 1 week, I have tried both finish quarter and finish game for each version without any issues.

Starting with a year other than 2021 as the initial year also works fine - including having the correct playoff bracket.

I am guessing that you are running Windows 10? It is possible there is a permissions issue (unlikely but possible).
    Try a fresh re-install of the game. Delete everything so there are no "residual" files. Rerun the setup.exe file as Administrator (not as user).