Thread: Bugs I've noticed

Bugs I've noticed

I'm playing as the Cleveland Browns from 1951 to present (I'm at about 2014 right now). Here are some bugs I've noticed:

1. Duplicate players. Jim Zorn was in like 4 drafts in a row, so the league had 4 Zorns. There were also other duplicate players.

2. Some rookies (I think only defensive players) begin with career totals. For instance, a rookie had 456 career sacks, clearly leading the NFL, despite having never played a down. Same thing happened with interceptions when looking at career stats.

3. Not sure how Hall of Fame works. I drafted Neil Lomax. He had 4 SB wins and retired with the most yards and TDs in NFL history. He didn't make the NFL, but Brett Favre did, despite fewer yards and TDs and no SB wins.

4. Stats are a lot better than in the previous version of this game, but I'd like to see the rushing yards, passing yards, sacks, INTs, etc. more closely relate to the trends of their time.

5. Would like the player abilities to be more historical. For instance, Tom Brady only had a potential of 80 in my game.

Overall, this is a vast improvement over the previous version of the game which I had purchased but then demanded a refund for. This one is a keeper if you fix #1 and #2 on this list, if not all of them.

Re: Bugs I've noticed

Just following up. Do the Devs read this thread? Just curious.

Re: Bugs I've noticed

the devlprs do read this thread.

players ratings will vary. brady might be an 80 in your game and a 90 next time.
    when he came out he wasn't rated that high; not sure if this is a nice game tidbit or just random number.
    a truly realistic simulation would have him start out as 75-80 and develop into a 90, while a JaMarcus Russell would start at 85 and dwindle to 70.