Thread: officially done with BBM

Angry officially done with BBM

I have tried to reach support for questions, nothing. I have tried to reach admin on the forum, nothing. I have been playing this game for 6 years and if the company wants nothing to do with supporting their software, then looks like I try OOTP. Sad to go, but I refuse to deal with a company that just wants your money and nothing else.

Re: officially done with BBM

Really a shame that you did not even get any respoense...
    I too mailed the dadmin just because I wanted to change my forum nick, but not repsonse... :-(
    If BBM could get a more modern interface and a reworked player image system and would prefer it to OOTP because its more casual and simple to play...
    I don't want to play golf! When I hit a ball, I want someone else to go chase it! (~Rogers Hornsby)

Quote Originally Posted by joelfg View Post
    I have tried to reach support for questions, nothing. I have tried to reach admin on the forum, nothing. I have been playing this game for 6 years and if the company wants nothing to do with supporting their software, then looks like I try OOTP. Sad to go, but I refuse to deal with a company that just wants your money and nothing else.
    What were your questions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    You beat me twice yesterday. I've never been beaten in the postseason in different leagues by the same person on the same day.

Relish this day..

Try this
    cjd@sportsmogul.com

He actually answered me a month or so ago when i was complaining about unrealistic stats. Far as I know he NEVER checks this board. Only reason I buy this game year after year is the roster updates and next years rosters will be pretty strange.

Rosters actually come from Lahmans database and Clay just imports them far as I can tell.

I also will not be buying this anymore as if you SELL a product you have an obligation to at least make an effort to support it. Sadly that has been lacking for quite a while.

JW

Mailed at the address you mentioned.
    Again... no response.
    Why does this board exist even with a bug subforum when the dev never looks into it?
    If OOTP would be so overdosed in it's possibilities... but at the end you don't any more choices than going OOTP cause the DKSports stuff is to expensive in my eyes...
    I don't want to play golf! When I hit a ball, I want someone else to go chase it! (~Rogers Hornsby)

Quote Originally Posted by Grisu_HDH View Post
    Mailed at the address you mentioned.
    Again... no response.
    Why does this board exist even with a bug subforum when the dev never looks into it?
    If OOTP would be so overdosed in it's possibilities... but at the end you don't any more choices than going OOTP cause the DKSports stuff is to expensive in my eyes...
    the nice thing about DKS is they supply all 4 major US sports and College. The bad is the costs and it's more of a replay game not a GM game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    You beat me twice yesterday. I've never been beaten in the postseason in different leagues by the same person on the same day.

Relish this day..

He posted this to my concerns over the current bugs in the game on a facebook forum page...
    "Hey Jim I don’t currently have any open bugs in my database. Email or DM with your issues and I’ll work on them."
    So I sent an email via customer support and relayed my concerns that the charts don't update after two seasons and that the pitcher game logs screen doesn't update shutouts or complete games any more. He has yet to respond back to me.
    I too will not waste any more money on this game, but I don't like the OOTP game interface. So I'm probably stuck playing this last edition of BBM.