Thread: Bugs to fix

Bugs to fix

Are you ever going to address the issues of the charts not updating after two years of play? Will you ever address the issue of no shutouts or complete games updating in the pitchers game log section. It sure would be nice if you fixed these issues. I am using patch 23.07 in the 2020 edition of the game.
    Thank you.

Re: Bugs to fix

I love this game and have been faithfully buying each new edition as it becomes available. However lately it seems the product is failing in it's support from the owner and I am losing my faith in the product. The bugs seem to continue on with no apparent concern from the owner and it's frustrating to have minor, but still bugs that take away from the validity of the game. I have tried several times to get theses bugs addressed but it seems to fall on deaf ears. I will seriously consider not appropriating my hard earned funds for the '21 version. I constantly search for a better gaming experience. Does anyone else feel any concern for the future of this game?

Re: Bugs to fix

23.10: One thing I've seen recently as told to me by another player friend of mine that I've been able to replicate is when creating seasons from 1901 to about 1930 or so the game hangs for a while up to from 5 to 15 minutes when creating these years and in the case of 1911 it just hangs and doesn't actually start the game as it's expected to. This I also hope gets fixed as well.