Thread: Clear All-Time Leaders

Clear All-Time Leaders

Hi, I haven't seen any replies to any of the questions, so I am wondering if this is still being monitored.

I am playing BM 2019 v22.14. I have just started an expansion team and want to start the whole thing, statistically, from 0. I have cleared retired players and then cleared all player stats, but the All-Time Leaders are still populated with retired and active players. What am I doing wrong? I have tried clearing team Histories and rebuild All-Time Leaders, but nothing happens.

Thanks for the help!
    -Joel
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by joelfg; 05-30-2020 at 08:08 PM. Reason: adding screenshot

Re: Clear All-Time Leaders

I don't currently have BM 2019 installed, but I know in other versions if you go to the tools menu and click on Advanced Tools, there is an option on that menu that says "Clear All Time Leaders". Hope this is helpful and works for you!

Sadly, that isn't an option in 19. It was in previous versions. It has a "Rebuild All-Time Leaders" But it doesn't seem to do much good. Even if you use "Clear Year-by-Year Stats" It says that it doesn't clear career numbers.

In that case I would suggest downloading the single season version of 2020, possibly and then you may be able to bring the mog back into 22.14or 22.15. that might be a workable solution for ya.