Thread: Did Baseball Mogul 2020 launch today, march 26?

Did Baseball Mogul 2020 launch today, march 26?

I bought the game a week ago, but have neither received a link in email, or been able to find anywhere any evidence that the game exists. I've emailed support, and Clay, and heard nothing at all. Please tell me if you know anything.

Re: Did Baseball Mogul 2020 launch today, march 26?

Yes It has launched. He did send a newsletter e-mail yesterday. You get forty percent off with the code BASEBALL but you have already purchasedit so just keep up with them and keep e-mailing them. I know he can also be reached at clay.dreslough@gmail.com as well.

I pre-purchased the beta, got the link and it looks good. I also got a msg that beta users would get a link to the "full" game that is now out, but haven't seen that yet, and don't know whether/how it will differ from the beta.

Quote Originally Posted by ckartman View Post
    I pre-purchased the beta, got the link and it looks good. I also got a msg that beta users would get a link to the "full" game that is now out, but haven't seen that yet, and don't know whether/how it will differ from the beta.
    I did the same thing, as Beta purchasers were supposed to receive a link to the regular, "full version", yesterday upon launch. No reply to my email to support that I sent last night either.

Pull up your download from your download section and reclick the download link. It will load the version released March 26th.

It would be nice if Clay or someone had told us that. Never get a reply from these guys.

I want to thank you all for your replies; For phills52: unfortunately, I don't have a "download section." Where can one find that? I have no email including one. I see where, on baseball mogul, there are download buttons for Mogul 2019, which I already have.

Let us hope Clay gets it straightened out soon. I have been waiting to play a national league team for a long time!

Same Scenario -NO response to my e-mail asking for a link?

Just did that. It works! Thanks!

at ram30
    what exctly did you do I just keep getting to 2019 updates

OK, I got it!

Go to the email you received from Sports Mogul that says "Thank you for your purchase" with your payment amount.

There is a PDF that is there under "Download Information". Open the PDF and click the link on the 3rd line and there you can click to download
    the official version of BBM 2020.

Clay got back to me personally with a link, but told me I'd also find it on the receipt email which also had had the link for the beta. Clay has been really good to me over many years. The game looks great. I haven't found a player yet without a picture (just browsing the 1963 teams so far)

On the receipt e-mails, I think clay had mentioned some problem with weebly thus the PDF file.