Thread: 2020 Schedule (What would have been)

2020 Schedule (What would have been)

I did not see a 2020 schedule in the beta for Mogul 2020 (not sure if it will be released with the program on Thursday) so I went ahead and made the schedule attached if interested.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Check out our league! www.firstclassmogul.com I'm the guy that makes the graphics and does the html to make things look good

Re: 2020 Schedule (What would have been)

Very cool. I'm told that it wasn't for whatever reason included in the actual version as yet either for some strange reason. You wouldn't happen to have anything for schedule output would you? That is who's playing who and stuff that would be easier to figure out than the numbers and the way that Clay does it. Just curious.

Hi Joey,

I'm not 100% certain what you are asking, but I think I could help. Are you saying you would like to see your league's schedule as an output? where instead of seeing for example "11 @ 1, 0 @ 3, 11 @ 5" in the schedule txt document in the input folder?
    If you can figure out which schedule input your .mog file is using (depends how your league is set up), you could look and see which number corresponds to each team, copy and paste everything in the txt document into excel, and then do a find and replace or vlookup in excel converting the numbers to the teams. If this is what you are asking about, and still don't know how to do it, you could send me your .mog file I could send you the "schedule output" back. Let me know if I misunderstand your question though.
    Check out our league! www.firstclassmogul.com I'm the guy that makes the graphics and does the html to make things look good

FYI here's the official 2020 schedule that will be included in the first patch later this week.

If you copy this to Input/Schedules/ and start a new game in 2020, it will use the real schedule (or what would have been the real schedule).

Clay
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Clay Dreslough, Sports Mogul Inc.
    cjd at sportsmogul dot com / blog / twitter

Forum Rules
    Bug reports and roster corrections: support@sportsmogul.com

Looking forward to the patch! Then it's time to start for real.

Quote Originally Posted by Clay Dreslough View Post
    FYI here's the official 2020 schedule that will be included in the first patch later this week.

If you copy this to Input/Schedules/ and start a new game in 2020, it will use the real schedule (or what would have been the real schedule).

Clay
    Thanks Clay!
    Last edited by Jordan; 04-09-2020 at 05:09 PM.

That's pretty much it I think you got it. If there's a way you could do that that would be great.

I can give you one that I know that the teams don't match the numbers. By each division everything's fine but the alphabetical order in each division isn't right. For whatever reason I'm not finding the attach button here or I'd attach them to you, that being the template and Mog. I could possibly send it to you by e-mail.

Jordan, You can reach me at joe_murdy@outlook.com and I'll get those files to ya. Thanks. If you send me a quick e-mail, I'll reply back to ya with them.