Thread: Baseball Mogul 2020

Baseball Mogul 2020

When is the new Baseball Mogul being released?

Re: Baseball Mogul 2020

I don't know f this is true and it didn't come from Clay but I thought I saw something somewhere online about the 24th of March. By some accounts I'm getting today these games might be the only baseball we're getting for some time. I did hear that MLB is delaying the season for a month's time but I'm also hearing that that might be a conservative estimate and the season may be delayed longer or maybe even not occur at all depending on which way things with the virus trend. Hard to really tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Joey_baseball View Post
    I don't know f this is true and it didn't come from Clay but I thought I saw something somewhere online about the 24th of March. By some accounts I'm getting today these games might be the only baseball we're getting for some time. I did hear that MLB is delaying the season for a month's time but I'm also hearing that that might be a conservative estimate and the season may be delayed longer or maybe even not occur at all depending on which way things with the virus trend. Hard to really tell.

Full version comes out 3/26.

But you can Pre-Order baseball Mogul 2020 and play the Beta and you can get It at 40% off by pre-ordering It. You don't need to play the Beta either.
    Last edited by fredreed; 03-23-2020 at 11:27 AM.