Thread: Expanded Game Log

Expanded Game Log

It stands to reason that a scrollable game log, similar to the player stats tab, would make sense. Maybe even selection boxes so you can pick - last 10 games, last 20 games, last 50 games etc. It would help a ton with writing articles or tracking which way a player is trending when you are deep into the season.

But looking at screenshots from BM2018...it seems the choice was made to go in the opposite way? Not only not improve functionality here, but actively reduce it to a 5-game log. I mean I can convince myself a 10-game sample is meaningful, if I try very hard...5 games, I just can't. And the way it looks, taking up a third of the window with the rest blank...just get rid of the tab if it's not going to be useful.

so preferred choice: give us an expanded game log
    mediocre choice: at least return to 10 games, otherwise its useless cmon
    worst choice: just get rid of it, I can't see a 5 game sample being worth the real estate.

Quote Originally Posted by gleklufdshlaw View Post
    Unfortunately, I do not have all the answers...

Re: Expanded Game Log

Agree 99.999%...except I'd rather have 5 games than nothing at all, unless something more worthwhile is replacing the unused real estate.

Looks like Clay was already addressing this, from his recent email! Exciting!

....unless he fixed this in the last week after seeing my well-reasoned argument

Downloaded it with the latest patch. Looks real good.

In version 22.13 I understand clay put in a game log that shows up to 40 games, although I'd not found way to change the 40 games to say 20 or something like that. 22.13 and 22.14 are not official patches, I do know that for sure.