Thread: Does the developer EVER respond ??

Does the developer EVER respond ??

Every time I start a game in 1960 or I arrive at the year 1960 the schedule begins in week three and all teams get two byes and only play 11 games !!! There were NO byes in 1960 and all teams played 12 games----brought this up some time ago and like all the other issues I have brought up there has been NO RESPONSE at all !!! This COULD be a good game if this company gave a damn about it and took the time to fix the stupid crap that they've put in it !!!

Re: Does the developer EVER respond ??

You need to put any issues with the game in the Bug Reports topic of the forum. A couple of years ago, I inquired of the developer which sections of the forum that they (he) actually reads and the response was: Bug Reports.

My personal belief is that the game needs a total re-write. As many people have commented, features of Baseball Mogul should be incorporated into FB mog. Insteading of adding new features, I believe most people would rather see the many issues fixed...

And that in itself is just more proof of how unimportant this game is to the developer !!!!

By the way the Bug report section doesn't draw responses either----that was where I posted my first problem----rec'd no response so I have since been posting issues here----obviously it doesn't matter where you put them----no one is going to fix anything or respond in any way !!!