Thread: Football Mogul 2020 CPU vs CPU games

Football Mogul 2020 CPU vs CPU games

Can I watch all the games CPU vs CPU?

Re: Football Mogul 2020 CPU vs CPU games

Yes, but only at a high rate of speed. (as far as I know)

Quote Originally Posted by eddieballgame View Post
    Yes, but only at a high rate of speed. (as far as I know)
    I want to able to Watch all the games same as I can watch my Team at normaol speed

I'm looking to pick this game up for the first time in the next few days but this is one of the things that I was hoping was possible to do. Is there any likelihood that can be tweaked in a patch\update or is the high speed replay set in stone?

Smile Re: Football Mogul 2020 CPU vs CPU games

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerpgh View Post
    I'm looking to pick this game up for the first time in the next few days but this is one of the things that I was hoping was possible to do. Is there any likelihood that can be tweaked in a patch\update or is the high speed replay set in stone?
    One thing you can do is set all the teams to 'Human' control & play each game out that way or choose one team to be 'Computer' controlled & play the game that way.
    This would be implemented by activating the 'League Editor' prior to starting a week.
    Other than that, I have no ideas.
    I suspect watching all the games on a slower speed would get old fast.

btw, Not sure what you are looking for in a football sim, but this game offers what no other game on the market does.

Quote Originally Posted by eddieballgame View Post
    One thing you can do is set all the teams to 'Human' control & play each game out that way or choose one team to be 'Computer' controlled & play the game that way.
    This would be implemented by activating the 'League Editor' prior to starting a week.
    Other than that, I have no ideas.
    I suspect watching all the games on a slower speed would get old fast.

btw, Not sure what you are looking for in a football sim, but this game offers what no other game on the market does.
    Many thanks for the response, much appreciated. Yeah I am sure it would get old if I did it too much but I just liked the idea of being able to select the odd game to see how it develops. Sad I know but hey

So if I set the teams to Human (or just one of the teams) does that not meant that I then have to make the play calls for whatever team is set to Human or will the game select the plays as it would if the CPU were set to control it if I simply didn't make the play selections myself? Does it allow you to set delay before the CPU takes over?

As for what I am looking for everything I read about FM tells me that this is very much what I am looking for in a football sim. I have played a number of others over the years (Action PC Football, Second and Ten, Statis Pro Football Board Games) but this one seems to have the most depth from what I can tell from the outside. It is definitely on my list of purchases and hopefully I can do so before the 30% discount ends next week.

Thanks again. Much appreciated.

The screen where one selects his/her offensive & defensive plays you can select 'Playbook' & the AI will choose a play for you.

Nice one.. thanks again.

Can the games be watched in it entirely without clicking on anything?

Old too fast? that's not true at all, most of the Football sims out here, including Madden, you watch all games CPU vs CPU at normal speed..ALL