Thread: Babe Ruth Transition

Babe Ruth Transition

I haven't played in awhile and I remember Babe Ruth going from Pitcher to Outfielder automatically based on the calendar. Is there a way to do this when desired?

Re: Babe Ruth Transition

You can edit a player (commissioner mode) and change his position. However, some of the time the player will revert back to the previous position when that season is over. So you have to change him again by editing.

Thank you

My All-Time Favorite Player is Babe Ruth. Numerous times I've tried to recreate is career with various teams and never came close to matching his actual stats. I have him playing for the Cubs his pitching is mediocre. I just changed him to an Outfielder. Historically he pitched and played outfield. But there is no way to simulate this using Mogul.Name:  The Babe.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  208.4 KB

Maybe you need to skip his first 6 years, and start playing him in 1920.

Speaking of which, I haven't played much Dead Ball Era stuff in Mogul at all, and have no idea how well it simulates that stuff.

I was attempting to play him on all the teams. I found the old Post
    http://mogulforums.com/showthread.ph...und-The-Majors
    But the images I uploaded are no longer there

Back to now after editing Ruth to OF I use him to pitch and inning. He should have taken the Loss but Mogul got confused.Name:  Ruth Relief.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  226.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Swampdog View Post
    You can edit a player (commissioner mode) and change his position. However, some of the time the player will revert back to the previous position when that season is over. So you have to change him again by editing.
    There's also a tab where you can change a player's position within the game. But you might not get the results you want with Babe Ruth that way.

I think if I'm not mistaken, there should be a change button in the scouting report to be able to alter someone's position. Might work better to actually go and edit the player though.