Thread: Running VERY slow on my machine.

Running VERY slow on my machine.

I am running a Microsoft Surface Book 2 FUX-00001 Intel Core i7 8th Gen 8650U (1.90 GHz) 16 GB Memory 512 GB PCIe SSD NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 15.0" Touchscreen 3240 x 2160 Detachable 2-in-1 Laptop Windows 10 Pro. The game is very sluggish when trying to sim.

Re: Running VERY slow on my machine.

Have you tried setting all 30 teams to computer control to see if the sim is faster? This was a problem with last years version if I remember correctly i.e. one or more teams under human control sim is very slow. I do know I set up my own league with 24 teams 6/6/6/6 and sim ran fast with a team as human control.

It actually improved to really speedy on 22.02 but is now back to lagging at 22.03. Clay what changed?

Odd that the lesser number of teams made it run faster with human controlled teams. Sounds like a good machine. If you're using it as a computer instead of a tablet, is it running better/faster that way I wonder???

my machine is a beast. fully loaded surfacebook 2.

I changed it from one human team to all computer and the sim is really fast now. Interesting... Its not ideal at all however in terms of how to play.

There's defintely something wonky with the code in terms of human vs computer controlled player. Once its a human it bugs out and goes really slow....

I'm running:
    Microsoft Surface Book 2 FUX-00001 Intel Core i7 8th Gen 8650U (1.90 GHz) 16 GB Memory 512 GB PCIe SSD NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 15.0" Touchscreen 3240 x 2160 Detachable 2-in-1 Laptop Windows 10 Pro Creators Update 64-Bit

Have you tried a lower resolution? There are two Surface Pros in our home and, while I've not tried playing Mogul on either, I know games can be slow at the highest resolution. Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 is unplayable at max settings!