Thread: Rosters are incomplete

Angry Rosters are incomplete

40-man players are not loading into the game regardless of mode. A little disappointing.

Re: Rosters are incomplete

The thing I noticed after downloading and installing the 22.01 was that there were 1300 more players in the prior version I had than there were in the current one for whatever reason.I can't remember if that was 22.00 or the beta but I thought that strange.

I downloaded the update and then ran the same roster csv. that I had created and it did not load most of the players, so i redownloaded the original 22.00. I did not play the 2018 version. I bought it recently to have some time to create custom rosters but they have changed the database. You use to be able to create projected stats and then add to the Pitching, Fielding and Hitting Statistics and add to the master list and the player would show up when you started a game in Classic mode for the current season. I am through the Marlins currently to create a updated roster for 2019 Version 22.00. It currently is missing 25 players that are currently on the 24 man rosters.

Am I to believe that with the historical and modern day minor league players that you could add any to the roster file and they should show up? That would save hours of work. Unfortunately, that is not currently working in the either version (Original and Update)

Was is true that the 22.01 patch was only 16 megs in size. I was starting to think something was wrong with the phone. After uninstalling and re-installing everything I am still missing 1300 or more players. How to make them show if theey are actually in the game, I have no idea.