Thread: BUG: Displays "until arbitration" after contract signed (v21.10) [Fixed 21.12]

BUG: Displays "until arbitration" after contract signed (v21.10) [Fixed 21.12]

So I successfully negotiate a $2.4M 4-year contract with a player who's contract was up at the end of this season (arbitration eligible Nov 2018). I should then expect that on the scouting page for the player it would display the correct contract information (i.e. earning $2.4M until free agency Nov 2021). However, I don't. The new salary displays correctly but it still says until arbitration Nov 2018.

I have to manually go into edit player -> edit stats and change the contract type from Arbitration to Major League to fix this after negotiating a contract.

I had to manually do this on the previous version of Baseball Mogul too. Please fix this! This bug has been lingering! Thank you!

Re: BUG: Displays "until arbitration" after contract signed (v21.10) [Fixed 21.12]

Fixed in Version 21.12 which will be posted this week.

Clay Dreslough, Sports Mogul Inc.
    cjd at sportsmogul dot com / blog / twitter

Forum Rules
    Bug reports and roster corrections: support@sportsmogul.com

Re: BUG: Displays "until arbitration" after contract signed (v21.10) [Fixed 21.12]

Thank you, Clay!