Thread: Players out of position

Players out of position

I have the 2018 Los Angeles Rams and I have so many players designated with the wrong position as as I can't even start the season. For instance, I have A. Donald as a defensive end. When I change him to a Defensive tackle, he is such a scrub that I can barely keep him on the roster. etc. etc. HELP

Re: Players out of position

Quote Originally Posted by Rich1515 View Post
    I have the 2018 Los Angeles Rams and I have so many players designated with the wrong position as as I can't even start the season. For instance, I have A. Donald as a defensive end. When I change him to a Defensive tackle, he is such a scrub that I can barely keep him on the roster. etc. etc. HELP
    E-mail support on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    You beat me twice yesterday. I've never been beaten in the postseason in different leagues by the same person on the same day.

Relish this day..

The problem with this that I haven't seen before is in 1980 Clay has the Steelers' Frank Pollard designated as a wide receiverfor some reason. As a Steeler fan all my life I know that they drafted Pollard as a running back. It was not like that in previous versions for him I don't think.

Go into Commissioner mode (Tools->Options->Commissioner Mode).

Then change the player to the correct position. Next select Edit Ratings and modify the defensive ratings until you get the rating you want.
    Repeat this for each player you need to change.