Thread: Football Mogul 15 Patches?

Football Mogul 15 Patches?

Looking for patches. The ones I've tried dont download.
    "Without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation."

Re: Football Mogul 15 Patches?

Could you provide a little more info? Which WEB browser are you using?

Are you attempting to download a patch for version 15 or an earlier version?

Did you attempt to download from the FB Mogul site under SUPPORT->Football Mogul-> PATCHES?

Thank you. Its been awhile since anybody's replied.

Firefox.

Im attempting to download a patch for version 15. Im having a problem where Im heading to the post season but when I go to the season the game crashes.

I just checked where I think you mightve mentioned and it only goes to 17. I found some references in the forum but the 15 patches arent downloadable.

Thank you.
    "Without strife, your victory has no meaning. Without strife, you do not advance. Without strife, there is only stagnation."

I am assuming that you are seeking a patch to FB Mog 18 version 15. The latest patch to version 15 is at:
    https://www.sportsmogul.com/fbmupdate.html
    About 5 lines from the top of the page, click on Download File. Once it is on your system, run it.
    Note: this patch updates version 15 (any patch level) to version 15.10. You can not use it to update version 14 or earlier.

No the one I have is Football Mogul 15 version 12.1.6.
    So that version doesnt work for me as you said.

Drats! I have used FB mog for many years and have kept versions going back to 2006. Unfortunately, the 15 version is one of the few that I did not purchase...

This isn't going to be of much help but...
    The patch (12.10) was here (the link is broken): http://www.sportsmogul.com/fb15update/index.html
    An "unofficial" patch was here (download fails): http://mogulforums.com/showthread.ph...-Version-12-12

I have sent Clay an email with this info. Hopefully, he will fix the links. If you check them from time to time perhaps one day they may be working.......

Having played many versions over the years, I can definitely state that the current version with the most recent patch is better than earlier versions. You may want to consider upgrading to the current version. Or go with the newest release which comes out this week.

I keep getting the response delayed.

Yea that was my complain from the get go. The links are dead or broken which is strange because either shouldnt be. It shouldnt dead and if asked for or complained it should be updated quickly to which neither has happened.

Thanks for sending Clay a message but he seems to be unresponsive to such issues as you sent this several days ago and I just checked the links and he has neither updated it nor responded here.

I'll keep that in mind and try to get the latest one or updated versions. Part of the reason is that newer versions tend to consume more memory which I rather not at the moment and the other is that I liked rosters in the past. But a complain I have is that Football doesnt have any animation while baseball does. Something I dont like. But besides that Football is still a fun game.

Thank you for your help through all of this.