Thread: Possible bug in version 2107 BaseballMogul: No league builder rosters for 2017

Possible bug in version 2107 BaseballMogul: No league builder rosters for 2017

Baseball Mogul v 21.07. After building my new league of greatest teams and including the 2017 Astros, I receved a message saying no hou.csv file exists under input\league builder rosters and sure enough there are none for any team in 2017. The 2017 Astros were in the list of teams but after selecting that team and hitting play, the game then crashed as I might have expected. Clay, I also sent you an e-mail alerting you to this as well. Do you have these somewhere that you can maybe attach them to me in an e-mail or something while waiting for a patch to possibly remedy this? Thanks. Joe
    Last edited by Joey_baseball; 06-14-2018 at 08:29 PM. Reason: fix title of thread.

Re: Possible bug in version 2107 BaseballMogul: No league builder rosters for 2017

Yes, and 2016 incomplete as well

http://mogulforums.com/showthread.ph...ers-incomplete!
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    You beat me twice yesterday. I've never been beaten in the postseason in different leagues by the same person on the same day.

Relish this day..