Thread: I cant load my season.

I cant load my season.

Last night I was playing my season and my computer crashed and didn't save the game.

I tried to log on today and it won't load my season saying there is an error.

I get the below message...

ERROR: EOF NOT FOUND!

It states it can't load my file.

Any help around this would be appreciated.

The last back up was at the start of my current season which I am 130 games in.

Thanks

Re: I cant load my season.

I experienced the same thing about a week ago.

Name:  Screenshot (3).png
Views: 31
Size:  989.4 KB

What's even more frustrating is I sent the problem to support here and never received an email back from them. Even if it can't be fixed, at least let me know. But in the meantime I get blast emails from Clay wanting me to buy the new version.

I haven't played it since my computer crashed. They are probably going to be losing an eight-year customer.

Sounds like whatever Occurred is now preventing the program from finding the end of the file that you're trying to open. You didn't have auto-save turned on at that time did you? Write Clay and ask him about how to utilitize the backup folder. Although, this is probably only usable going from version to version of the game whenever they release an update. Also have you either tried re-installing the game or going to a previous patch? All you should need to do there is run said patch and then possibly restart your computer and you might be able to start running your season after doing that.