Thread: Suggestion: Divisional Alignment Flexibility

Suggestion: Divisional Alignment Flexibility

One of the things that I've always sought with each version of BBM is greater flexibility in aligning teams into divisions, especiallyl the ability to align teams into four divisions within each league.

If/when Major League Baseball expands from 30 to 32 teams, they will almost certainly at least give serious consideration to a 4-4-4-4, 4-4-4-4 divisional alignment. They could in theory revert to a four-division 8-8, 8-8 alignment, but 4-4-4-4, 4-4-4-4 seems more plausible. Consequently, I've always felt this should be an option, rather than being pigeonholed into a 5-6-5, 5-6-5 (or variant) alignment.

Just a suggestion for a feature that I think should've been implemented a decade ago.

Re: Suggestion: Divisional Alignment Flexibility

You are correct. A 4th division ability has been long overdue!
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    You beat me twice yesterday. I've never been beaten in the postseason in different leagues by the same person on the same day.

Relish this day..

Re: Suggestion: Divisional Alignment Flexibility

I've been asking for this for years. Clay flat out said it wasn't a priority, and that it probably wasn't going to happen.
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why they are poor, they call me a Communist - Dom Hélder Pessoa Câmara
    Career Paths: 1901 and Beyond

My last.fm