Thread: v21.07 - Game Freezes and crashes when trying to advance to next season

v21.07 - Game Freezes and crashes when trying to advance to next season

Anyone else have these issues?

OS = Windows 8.1, no changes to files or settings.

Occurs during simulation. Tried it from a brand new GM season and loading a saved one and it only appears to happen after the off season news is generated, it freezes and I have to CTRL+ALT+DELETE to close it out.

After I choose to sim until spring training, the news stories load and the pitchers learning new pitches loads, but then it freezes.

Attached the debug log [EDIT: Resuming a game started as the 1999 Royals]:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Clay Dreslough; 06-10-2018 at 02:46 AM.

Re: v21.07 - Game Freezes and crashes when trying to advance to next season

Not exactly same issues but there are problems with this update. I cannot use any logos/photos or game takes 5-10 minutes to sim a season. Did not have the patience to sit through a few hours to see if it would crash end of season. I have sent an email to Clay and he did respond said he would see what the problems are.

Quote Originally Posted by Woods View Post
    Not exactly same issues but there are problems with this update. I cannot use any logos/photos or game takes 5-10 minutes to sim a season. Did not have the patience to sit through a few hours to see if it would crash end of season. I have sent an email to Clay and he did respond said he would see what the problems are.
    Thanks. Iíve been having this issue too. Taking 15-20 seconds to simulate one day. Hopefully we get a quick patch. Right now I canít even play the game because I canít advance past the off season.

Attaching another debug. Clay, or anyone else, have you had a chance to look at these yet?

Currently the game is unplayable for me at the moment. Would love to find a fix, but didn't know if there was another patch in the works.

Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I still can't reproduce this bug. Are you able to send me the saved game file or post it in this thread?

Or at least give me some more information about your game (number of seasons played etc.).

Thanks!

Clay
    Clay Dreslough, Sports Mogul Inc.
    cjd at sportsmogul dot com / blog / twitter

Forum Rules

Baseball Mogul 2018!

Bug reports and roster corrections: support@sportsmogul.com

I've not noticed that. Continued a mog that I had currently in 1928. I did start it by simming multiple seasons to 1930 and then Manually went to next season after that into 1931 and didn't see that behavior occurring. Also running windows 8.1 as well.b