Thread: (20.24) Sim slows to a crawl on first game, and writes continuous errors in debug

(20.24) Sim slows to a crawl on first game, and writes continuous errors in debug

Any solution to this? Game was working great for a couple of weeks, and all of a sudden is crawling along. Tried reinstalling the game with no luck.

Re: (20.24) Sim slows to a crawl on first game, and writes continuous errors in debug

Try 20.23? Not sure why it slowed down. 2018 is on sale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    You beat me twice yesterday. I've never been beaten in the postseason in different leagues by the same person on the same day.

Relish this day..

Re: (20.24) Sim slows to a crawl on first game, and writes continuous errors in debug

I'll be sure to try that out. Sadly, I just bought 2017 a week or so ago, so not really wanting to upgrade again so soon.

Edit: Tried 20.23 but it didn't fix the problem.

Bought 2018, and while its moving a little faster, still much slower than 2017 was when I first got it. Downloaded the free 2014 version, and it runs much smoother.
    Any ideas on what to try?