Thread: So, is BM: Diamond the last, best version?

So, is BM: Diamond the last, best version?

That appears to be the gist of what I'm getting from reading the forums. What do you think?
    Retired Dynasties I'm Proud of
    To Rule in Kansas City Part I and Part II (Kansas City Royals 1969-73, Hall of Fame)
    Cardinal Sins (St. Louis Cardinals 1976-78) and it's sequel:
    Diverting Destiny (Montreal Expos 1994)
    Script for my Requiem (New Orleans Blues (fictional) 1954)

Re: So, is BM: Diamond the last, best version?

I think the main thing is what you are looking for in the game. I prefer the newest versions, but it all depends on how you like to play the game: completely new fantasy leagues, starting with the current rosters, etc.

Re: So, is BM: Diamond the last, best version?

Quote Originally Posted by DruMcC1 View Post
    I think the main thing is what you are looking for in the game. I prefer the newest versions, but it all depends on how you like to play the game: completely new fantasy leagues, starting with the current rosters, etc.
    This is an accurate statement. There were some features such as contract lengths and accurate fictional pictures that were fixed in later versions . It really depends on what you want from the game like DruMcC states.

Diamond was the last version to use predictable stats rather than the ratings. It seems that last 3 versions were more about updating the ratings accuracy and not the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    You beat me twice yesterday. I've never been beaten in the postseason in different leagues by the same person on the same day.

Relish this day..