Thread: V 21.02 - Stadium Data & Demographics

V 21.02 - Stadium Data & Demographics

I believe the stadium data for Yankee Stadium is likely pulling the info for the pre-2009 park. The latest info I could find lists the current capacity at 54,251, while BBM lists it at 52,325. In addition, the stadium quality is listed as mediocre - I know thats subjective, but I would think any stadium built in the last 10 years would be better than that.

Haven't looked at any of the other cities, but the City population for the Bronx is off by about 200 K. I know this info comes from a 3rd party spread sheet from past questions - it looks like this could use updating - in previous versions, this leads to some un-realistic finances over time.

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 62
Size:  121.7 KB

Re: V 21.02 - Stadium Data & Demographics

Raleigh, NC is off by 300,000, it's only 100k in the game and 400k IRL.

I mean anyone looking to start/move a team to that area would choose Charlotte but the city data should be checked for errors like this.
    Bill Mueller was the best third baseman in the year 2003. He was not the best third baseman when I wrote my first signature, because that was in 2001...

Re: V 21.02 - Stadium Data & Demographics

FYI, this data is in Baseball Mogul's "Input" folder.

1) Stadium data from 1901-2018 is in "StadiumData.csv". This file is loaded everytime you start a new game with the "Classic" button.
    2) City data is in "NewGameCities.csv". This file is also loaded everytime you start a new game with the "Classic" button.

(The "Modern" database is created by choosing "Classic" and then choosing 2018).
    Clay Dreslough, Sports Mogul Inc.
    cjd at sportsmogul dot com / blog / twitter

Forum Rules

Baseball Mogul 2018!

Bug reports and roster corrections: support@sportsmogul.com