Thread: Baseball Mogul 2018 BETA --Some players out of sorts

Red face Baseball Mogul 2018 BETA --Some players out of sorts

Just a few player mistakes I've found. Missing-Joe Mauer and Jose Berrios, Jake Ordozzi-still with Tampa Bay, Alex Cobb-still with Tampa bay, Hector Santiago-still with Minnesota, Glen Perkins-still with Minnesota, Fernando Rodney-still with Arizona,

But so far I do like it.

Re: Baseball Mogul 2018 BETA --Some players out of sorts

Not a mistake but Conor Gillaspie has been retired and he probably will retire but I'd like him as a free agent.

Also Casey Gillaspie is in the White Sox system at AAA but was not included.
    Bill Mueller was the best third baseman in the year 2003. He was not the best third baseman when I wrote my first signature, because that was in 2001...

add to it the stats on the players a lot of newer rookie or second year players for example several starters on the braves and philies have an overall rating in the 60s like they are a A level player.

I've noticed all players 25+ are "peaked" even minor leaguers.
    Bill Mueller was the best third baseman in the year 2003. He was not the best third baseman when I wrote my first signature, because that was in 2001...

Found a couple things like this. Leonys Martin was retired but supposed to be on the tigers. J b shuck started on the twins but when the pirates played the Marlins early in the year Shuck was on the Marlins actually. Now there could have been something done early in the season like a trade or something so I'd give that one the benefit of the doubt there, All I do when I see things like that is just move the player to where he actually is.