Thread: Stop game from forcing itself above other tabs when simming multiple seasons.

Stop game from forcing itself above other tabs when simming multiple seasons.

I love Baseball Mogul.
    One of my favorite things to do is to run multiple seasons 100+ from the current year of my sim, sometimes even 3 BBM running at once!

The game isn't too processor-intensive so that usually works, though in Diamond it hangs and crashes more than it did on older ones.

But one annoying issue is how BBM will force itself to the front, above all other windows. I want to play World of Warc*ck, watch Netflix, or troll crappy outdated forums... not see my game randomly pop up.
    Bill Mueller was the best third baseman in the year 2003. He was not the best third baseman when I wrote my first signature, because that was in 2001...

Re: Stop game from forcing itself above other tabs when simming multiple seasons.

This shouldn't happen when it's minimized. As for when it's not minimized, I'll see if I can figure out why it's doing that.
    Clay Dreslough, Sports Mogul Inc.
    cjd at sportsmogul dot com / blog / twitter

Forum Rules

Baseball Mogul 2018!

Bug reports and roster corrections: support@sportsmogul.com

Re: Stop game from forcing itself above other tabs when simming multiple seasons.

I'm attaching an unofficial patch (Version 20.24A -- just the .exe file) that may fix this problem. Let me know.

Thanks!

Clay
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Clay Dreslough, Sports Mogul Inc.
    cjd at sportsmogul dot com / blog / twitter

Forum Rules

Baseball Mogul 2018!

Bug reports and roster corrections: support@sportsmogul.com