Thread: Game Ends Before XP Attempt

Game Ends Before XP Attempt

I was just playing a game, trailing by 7, and I threw a touchdown on the last play of the game, but instead of allowing me the ability to kick the potentially game tying XP, the game ended, and I lost 24-23. That's a pretty big issue.

Re: Game Ends Before XP Attempt

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapi View Post
    I was just playing a game, trailing by 7, and I threw a touchdown on the last play of the game, but instead of allowing me the ability to kick the potentially game tying XP, the game ended, and I lost 24-23. That's a pretty big issue.
    Is this the latest version?
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    You beat me twice yesterday. I've never been beaten in the postseason in different leagues by the same person on the same day.

Relish this day..

Re: Game Ends Before XP Attempt

The issue of a touchdown being scored on the final play of regulation is a current version (15.08) bug. It causes games to go into overtime when they should not, causes games NOT to go into overtime when they should, and can correctly end a game at the end of regulation but show one point (the extra point) being scored in an overtime which did not occur.

This issue was documented during testing. Hopefully, the developers will address this bug soon since it affects game play - as noted by bigpapi.