Thread: OffSeason Issue

OffSeason Issue

Hello,

I am in the offseason and stuck at the College Draft progression tab. If I click on College Draft the "Proceed to Contract Renewal" screen pops up and when I press yes nothing happens. I'm stuck. See Attachment.

thanks - Scott
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: OffSeason Issue

You should post this under Bugs. Indicate which version you are running. You can get the version by clicking on Help->About Football Mogul...

The developers focus on the Bugs section, not the General Discussion area.

As a suggestion, at the end of a season (after the Superbowl) select Play 1 Week. The contract renewal dialog should then appear. After your contracts are renewed, you are advanced to the next season but prior to the draft. A prompt will ask whether you want to start the draft.

I did send this issue via e-mail to the developpers. The only way I've gotten the draft to progress is to select sim multiple seasons and stop it before the draft begins for the year that I want to draft for. The problem that I'm stuck in now is no cash for any team to be able to trade for draft picks. It's saying that there's not enough cash to sign draftees and duh if there is not any cash for any team then that's definitely an issue. And I e-mailed them about that one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Joey_baseball View Post
    I did send this issue via e-mail to the developpers. The only way I've gotten the draft to progress is to select sim multiple seasons and stop it before the draft begins for the year that I want to draft for. The problem that I'm stuck in now is no cash for any team to be able to trade for draft picks. It's saying that there's not enough cash to sign draftees and duh if there is not any cash for any team then that's definitely an issue. And I e-mailed them about that one as well.
    Interesting... I am running FB Mog 18 v15.09. Have had computer teams go in the red and they still draft and sign players.

If you just want to continue to play and don't care about cash earned/lost by franchises, at the end of a season you can go into the league editor and set all teams cash assets to some arbitrary amount (make it large so you don't have to do it every year). Tedious but you should be able to play until they come up with a fix.

You did not mention whether you sent the developers the .mog file. It helps them ID the problem if they have the .mog file.