Thread: FBM18 Issues

FBM18 Issues

Am I the only one experiencing game breaking issues (players disappearing and financial problems{Ticket price, inaccurate profit/loss}) ? I would love for these to be corrected before FBM19.

Re: FBM18 Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Killjoy View Post
    Am I the only one experiencing game breaking issues (players disappearing and financial problems{Ticket price, inaccurate profit/loss}) ? .
    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    You beat me twice yesterday. I've never been beaten in the postseason in different leagues by the same person on the same day.

Relish this day..

I posted the problem with disappearing players a few weeks ago and got no reply.

I am a little confused. What players are disappearing? Starters? Rookies? 50 overall bench players? Can you elaborate and send the issue to support?
    You beat me twice yesterday. I've never been beaten in the postseason in different leagues by the same person on the same day.

Relish this day..

I started playing in 1970, the mighty Washington Redskins of course. Hadn't even started the season when I realized that the starting FB Charlie Harraway was gone, started over and my free safety Rickie Harris was gone. I went back to FM17.

I have sent the issue to support mog file. I am still waiting to here back. I am on Win 10. What operating system are you using?

Windows 10

Interesting, I just uploaded the newest patch for 2018, they linked the 2 files I had from 2017. In the 2017 the Redskins had 47 players, the Cardinals had 47 players. In the 2018 the Redskins had 46, the Cardinals had 45. I didn't look any further.

So the players are not there for historical seasons when you begin? Do players disappear after playing one season to another?

Relish this day..

The players are there at the beginning but vanish before I even start a season.

They usually disappear after game saves. Maybe its a problem with saves.

Excellent work with 15.06 patch. players are not disappearing. Best game yet for simulation IMHO. Nit picking, when starting a game in latest year. I would like to see the ticket prices, scout and medical prices increase, and the profit loss does not look right all the time, though my math is rudimentary at best.