Thread: (v20.18) Season End - Inaccurate Contract Lengths

(v20.18) Season End - Inaccurate Contract Lengths

I just finished one season and now several players on my team with whom I negotiated long-term contracts no longer have that reflected on their scouting page. For example (see image), my shortstop signed a 7-year extension at $3.3M (this is even reflected on his transactions tab. However, the top part of the scouting page says he's earning $3.3M until Arbitration (Nov 2018) which is going to be the end of the next season!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: (v20.18) Season End - Inaccurate Contract Lengths

Sadly, this bug has temporarily ruined the game experience for me. I've never had the issue in any of the past years I purchased Baseball Mogul. I was thinking I could go into Commissioner Mode and change the contract lengths back to what they were, but I don't see a way to do this. If there is a way to modify contract lengths in Commissioner Mode as a temporary hack, please let me know! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ericthemogul View Post
    Sadly, this bug has temporarily ruined the game experience for me. I've never had the issue in any of the past years I purchased Baseball Mogul. I was thinking I could go into Commissioner Mode and change the contract lengths back to what they were, but I don't see a way to do this. If there is a way to modify contract lengths in Commissioner Mode as a temporary hack, please let me know! Thank you!
    Edit Player-Edit Stats-Contract Type-Change it to Major League!

It might say Draft Day contract or Arbitration type.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    You beat me twice yesterday. I've never been beaten in the postseason in different leagues by the same person on the same day.

Relish this day..

Thank you, daves. I can at least go in and fix each player contract one by one. But I'd still l like to see this bug fixed!