Thread: Edit Columns in College Draft menu and Sortable Stats menu doesnt 'save'

Edit Columns in College Draft menu and Sortable Stats menu doesnt 'save'

I am playing FM 2018 with patch 15.04 on windows 10 (i think). I like to be able to see certain ratings and stats when I pull up the College Draft or Sortable Stats menus. I like to have a lot of information available to make decisions. However, when I select the stuff I want to see, they become immediately 'unselected' as soon as I close the menu and I have to go through a fair amount of trouble to re-select them every single time I open those menus. Screen shots of the problem:

Some columns selected:
    Name:  Screenshot (6).png
Views: 65
Size:  851.3 KB

After closing and re-opening the menu:
    Name:  Screenshot (7).png
Views: 66
Size:  843.8 KB

While not a terrible bug, it does make the game something of a chore to play at times. Thanks.

Cheers, J

Re: Edit Columns in College Draft menu and Sortable Stats menu doesnt 'save'

I have encountered the same problem. I am constantly adding the same columns every time since it does not save on the draft or free agent list. This was not an issue with prior versions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    You beat me twice yesterday. I've never been beaten in the postseason in different leagues by the same person on the same day.

Relish this day..

Yes, it is quite enervating as one needs a fair amount of information immediately available in order to make a sound judgement. Having to set up my 'scouting reports' from scratch each time definitely detracts from my enjoyment of the game. It is true, this has not been a problem before which is why it stood out to me so much on this version of the game.

I was just going to post this issues, didn't noticed it was already posted.

Please fix this so we can save Edited Columns in Sortable Stats. It is a real pain having to re-select the columns we want every time we load up the game.

This should be an easy fix since prior versions did not have this issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    You beat me twice yesterday. I've never been beaten in the postseason in different leagues by the same person on the same day.

Relish this day..