Thread: Game day rosters limits

Game day rosters limits

In Baseball there are 25 man rosters and 40 man after September 1st. In the NFL there are 53 man rosters but only 46 are eligible to play on Game day. In Football Mogul you can have 90 players on a roster?

I like an option where you are only allowed 53 men on your roster to start the season. Or an option to allow you to set the # of players allowed on a team if you want to do 55 or 60. This will force decisions of who to keep and who you have to cut rather than stockpiling on players since the game allows you to have up to 90 players.

Of course the DL (PUP) will have an impact on roster size as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    You beat me twice yesterday. I've never been beaten in the postseason in different leagues by the same person on the same day.

Relish this day..

Re: Game day rosters limits

I would agree. I always limit my own team to about 60 players (considering that some would be practice squad players) but it is annoying to see that the computer always has the full 90 players.

Another nice addition would be having to select a 45 man gameday roster just like in the NFL. Again, I like to keep my team around 60 (for salary cap purposes if no other) but the spector of running out of guys due to injury would be fun. Like the Cowboys-Broncos game last week - the Cowboys brought 6 WR to the game and had a bunch of DBs injured during play and were really thin on the backside for most of the game.

I think the limit is 100 and not 90 though, I'm pretty sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Joey_baseball View Post
    I think the limit is 100 and not 90 though, I'm pretty sure.
    Yes 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    You beat me twice yesterday. I've never been beaten in the postseason in different leagues by the same person on the same day.

Relish this day..