Thread: where are the player photos stored on my PC? I want to add my own player photos

where are the player photos stored on my PC? I want to add my own player photos

Where are the player photos stored on my PC for Sports Mogul baseball 2017? I want to add my own player photos. I have sports mogul baseball 2017 and I noticed that when playing the game lots of player photos are not there. So where are the player photos stored on my PC? I want to add my own player photos

Re: where are the player photos stored on my PC? I want to add my own player photos

Baseball Mogul 2017\Photos\Portraits

Re: where are the player photos stored on my PC? I want to add my own player photos

Yup. I add my own player photos frequently. "Baseball Mogul 2017\Photos\Portraits" is a directory on my PC I use often.
    There used to be many packages of photos uploaded in the forum MODS section. Those are gone now. Some time in the future, I'm hoping this forum will have the capacity to store people's custom additions once again.

ty all for your replies. I found the photos, but 70% of the 2017 Cleveland Indians roster photos are not there. And they are the best team in baseball. The owner of this game must be from New York

Here are most of the current 40 man Cleveland roster. You will have to do the resizing from 213 x 300 to 160 x 200 and then rename them to fit BBM i.e. Allen to allenco01
    Attached Files Attached Files