Thread: Problem with latest update

Problem with latest update

Since updating to 16, number nine hitter in lineup is not shown and cannot be substituted for. Also, trade offers screwed up. player offered and when you try to scout, is a completely different player.

Re: Problem with latest update

On the number nine hitter, I have to say that yes sometimes it does seem to blank out but a lot of times, I've been able to refresh the screen an maybe go to the bottom and then back to the 9 position and usually the name shows and I can substitute someone then. As for the scouting I have no way around that one for ya.

Does this happen in Version 20.21 or later?

If so, can you post a screen shot?
    Clay Dreslough, Sports Mogul Inc.
    cjd at sportsmogul dot com / blog / twitter

Forum Rules

Baseball Mogul 2018!

Bug reports and roster corrections: support@sportsmogul.com

Clay dont you see all the complaints about the new patch/update 20.21? it can be installed but wont run, many people have the same issues. right now im running version 20.11. please fix this!!!!!

UPDATE: I found out why i had issues installing this, i had multiple locations where the exe was installed, just had to find the correct location and install it there. sorry there is no problem with the current update.

My solution to the latest update not running due to steam api issues would be to copy them from the running version them being of course the steam files, then after pasiting them somewhere run the update and re-copy those files back in and things should run alright after doing that. Hopefully that works to solve the issue of the latest patch not running for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by leemel2011 View Post
    Clay dont you see all the complaints about the new patch/update 20.21? it can be installed but wont run, many people have the same issues. right now im running version 20.11. please fix this!!!!!

UPDATE: I found out why i had issues installing this, i had multiple locations where the exe was installed, just had to find the correct location and install it there. sorry there is no problem with the current update.
    I just tested this twice and 20.21 is copying the correct files. Try running the update again and let me know if you still get error messages (and what they are). Thanks!
    Clay Dreslough, Sports Mogul Inc.
    cjd at sportsmogul dot com / blog / twitter

Forum Rules

Baseball Mogul 2018!

Bug reports and roster corrections: support@sportsmogul.com