Thread: New mogul league forming

New mogul league forming

Greetings!

I'll be forming a new baseball mogul league shortly using baseball mogul 16.

Here are the basic details:
    Year: 1987.. Why? It's 30 years ago..
    Teams: Fictional.
    Players: Real.
    Scouting: Stat based.
    Cities: Equalized...you don't really have a choice with fictional teams.

As of now thinking about doing hidden overall's and peak's. Might allow peaks's.

There will be no winterball, IFA or additional player editing.

Sims will be done 3 times per week. Days and times currently TBD.

Possibility of a fantasy draft as well. Rounds would be limited, and most would be done via GM's sending lists for each round and doing a round at a time.

If you're interested, post here. Looking for board creation within the next week.

Re: New mogul league forming

Correction: I plan on using Baseball Mogul 2017...not 2016.

Already heard back from many. Hoping to have the full 26 teams, but I'm willing to go as low as 20 and then adding in four more expansion teams over the first 10 years.

Forum is in the process of being set up. File is also being thoroughly tested.

I've "signed up" for this new league. Who else has? Raise your hand or post so I can get an idea who I'm up against, OK?

For me, this will be my very first time participating in a Baseball Mogul league, so I am a rookie, a newbie, or whatever else you can call an inexperienced knuckle-head. I'm looking forward to my first World Series championship, maybe in the very 1st year!!!

Got at least 10 confirmed. Going to go with either a 16 or 20 team league. Preparing two files for this.

Testing is underway for the file and forum creations is being worked as we speak.

With the way the file is being created we will have to do a fantasy draft to open the league. It WILL be a short draft (5-10 rounds at max) to build your base.

Forum is created: http://journeythroughtimemogul.jcink...ex.php?act=idx

Please hop over, create your team, familiarize yourself with the rules, make suggestions, etc.

File testing should be completed by the weekend and fantasy draft should start mid next week!

League is starting to fill. Stop on by and claim your team.

If you have never played Baseball Mogul in a league with other "humans", then you don't know what you are missing. Take it from me, a brand new player (i.e a newbie), league play takes the game to a whole new fun level where the challenge of running your team truly tests your GM skills.

And it is easy to get started and easy to learn. The old time players are more than willing to walk you through everything until you get the hang of it. Leb has been one of my mentors.

Also, by joining Leb's brand new league, you get in on the ground floor where you can build your team the way you like. If you are a frequent visitor to this forum, it is likely you are a Baseball Mogul addict like me. And if you are addicted to this game, you will also become addicted to league play. Trust me

League is about half full.

Come join. Hoping to get a file out early next week and fantasy draft rolling soon after.

League files are posted and up for voting. Have 7 different options for league play.

Still need a few more teams!