Thread: "Depth Chart" ... No relief pitchers showing

"Depth Chart" ... No relief pitchers showing

This note is for the Baseball Mogul support staff as an FYI. Today while playing Baseball Mogul 2017, I noticed one snafu. On the Depth Chart page, there are no longer any relief pitchers listed. My team's own relief pitchers are missing along with the free agent and on-the-block relief pitchers. I believe this new error showed up after I installed the latest update, baseballmogul2017-v2013-patch.

Re: "Depth Chart" ... No relief pitchers showing

Running 20.13 as well, seeing that in scouting reports in Mogs that I've started all the relief pitchers are showing as starters. Don't know if this is a part of your depth chart issue or not but thought I'd chime in in agreement here.
    Last edited by Joey_baseball; 07-16-2017 at 08:30 AM.

My issue iinside the suting reports where even when a pitr is a relief pitcher they have SP in the scouting report instead of RP. I cn't make any sense oof the depth charts either as there are no names there are jus bunches of numbers every place that don't seem to make any kind of sense especially when they're not associated with names.

Quote Originally Posted by Twins43 View Post
    This note is for the Baseball Mogul support staff as an FYI. Today while playing Baseball Mogul 2017, I noticed one snafu. On the Depth Chart page, there are no longer any relief pitchers listed. My team's own relief pitchers are missing along with the free agent and on-the-block relief pitchers. I believe this new error showed up after I installed the latest update, baseballmogul2017-v2013-patch.
    I've noticed something slightly similar, but instead of few/no relief pitchers showing up in the Depth Chart or on the Trading Block, they have relievers listed in with starters on the Trade Block.

Quote Originally Posted by Joey_baseball View Post
    My issue iinside the suting reports where even when a pitr is a relief pitcher they have SP in the scouting report instead of RP. I cn't make any sense oof the depth charts either as there are no names there are jus bunches of numbers every place that don't seem to make any kind of sense especially when they're not associated with names.
    Because of their endurance. If their endurance is <50, they're listed as an RP. If you put a starting pitcher in the bullpen, he'll be listed as an SP until his endurance drops below 50.

i beg to differ. In 1904 I have Bob Vail as my closer who I saw was in 10 games, pitched 12 innings and his endurance level was 18.

Check out the current patch and let me know if you're still having any problems with the depth chart.

(And please install again if you already have 20.13 as there were a few days when I had an older patch up there by mistake).

http://www.sportsmogul.com/baseball-mogul-updates.html

Thanks!
    Clay Dreslough, Sports Mogul Inc.
    cjd at sportsmogul dot com / blog / twitter

Forum Rules

Baseball Mogul 2017

Bug reports: bugs@sportsmogul.com
    Roster corrections: rosters@sportsmogul.com

I re-installed patch 20.13. I no longer have a problem with the depth chart. Thanks for the excellent support Clay.

Quote Originally Posted by Twins43 View Post
    I re-installed patch 20.13. I no longer have a problem with the depth chart. Thanks for the excellent support Clay.
    You're welcome. It looks like I introduced a bug that confused the 'SP' and 'RP' labels and that affected the depth chart. But it's fixed in the current version.
    Clay Dreslough, Sports Mogul Inc.
    cjd at sportsmogul dot com / blog / twitter

Forum Rules

Baseball Mogul 2017

Bug reports: bugs@sportsmogul.com
    Roster corrections: rosters@sportsmogul.com

Clay for some of the Mogs that i use, I had to re-calculate endurance ratings through advanced tools to fix these issues for what I had going on.