Thread: Portrait / Action Archive

Portrait / Action Archive

I have two files that a few guys and I started compiling years ago for Baseball Mogul. I have over 7,000 Portrait and over 3,000 Action photos all cropped 160x200. These include most players who had substantial careers from 1900 through just a few years ago. The only catch -- most of them do not have correctly formatted names (rizzoan01, etc.).

I'll be more than happy to share if I can get a few volunteers to help me reformat the names.

If anyone is interested, just respond to this thread. I want to gauge interest (if there is any) before uploading the files.

Re: Portrait / Action Archive

Quote Originally Posted by Skip View Post
    I have two files that a few guys and I started compiling years ago for Baseball Mogul. I have over 7,000 Portrait and over 3,000 Action photos all cropped 160x200. These include most players who had substantial careers from 1900 through just a few years ago. The only catch -- most of them do not have correctly formatted names (rizzoan01, etc.).

I'll be more than happy to share if I can get a few volunteers to help me reformat the names.

If anyone is interested, just respond to this thread. I want to gauge interest (if there is any) before uploading the files.
    I'll be glad to help .... come on guys, step up!

Skip, thanks for the offer but it appears that nobody cares about helping with "mods" or are interested in "mods" at all. That explains the sorry state of the "mod" section in general.

I hope Clay will allow you to upload the photos as is.

im interested just tell me what i have to do? maybe i can try it out?