Note: Version 20.05 is now available here: http://www.sportsmogul.com/bb2017update/index.html
This patch is version 20.04 of Baseball Mogul 2017.
Changes from version 20.03 to version 20.04:
1) Fixed a bug with clickable headlines (listed under "Top Stories"). Clicking did nothing if you were already on the Headlines Page.
2) Fixed "Expiring Contracts" heading so it acts as a button and opens Sortable Stats with a complete list of players with expiring contracts.
3) Tweaked player assignment code so that Jonny Gomes doesn't get created as a pitcher in 2016 (he pitched 1 inning in real life 2015).
4) Fixed bug causing the DH to bat twice in the batting order if he was also selected as the "Personal Catcher" for the starting pitcher.
5) Fixed bug where a few September callups couldn't be inserted into a game in Play-By-Play (e.g. as pinch hitters or relief pitchers).
Install this patch by following these instructions:
1) Download the attached file "BB-2017-v2004.zip" to your desktop.
2) Double-click the attached file to unzip it.
3) Open your Baseball Mogul 2017 folder (by choosing 'Open Game Folder' from the Help Menu)
4) Close Baseball Mogul 2017.
5) Copy the unzipped file ("BB-2017.exe") to your Baseball Mogul 2017 folder (e.g. "C:\Sports Mogul\Baseball Mogul 2017")
6) Approve any requests to copy over existing files.
7) Run the game normally using any previously installed shortcuts.
(The above assumes that you installed Baseball Mogul 2017 to the default directory).
Thanks for trying this out! Pleast email support at sportsmogul dot com with feedback or bug reports.