Changes from version 19.19 to version 19.23:
1) Tweaked artificial intelligence for lineup construction, fixing some unrealistic defensive assignments (such as putting David Ortiz at LF for a game).
2) Fixed bug that was causing some season awards (e.g. Gold Glove, MVP) to not load correctly.
3) New algorithms written for Amateur Draft talent levels, fixing problem of some future years (e.g. 2021) having excessive talent.
Changes from version 19.23 to version 19.25:
1) Fixed bug with some players who debuted before age 20 (e.g. Harmon Killebrew) appearing on roster AND on amateur draft list at the same time.
2) Fixed bug causing per-game revenue results to display at twice their actual levels.
3) Fatigue code tweaked, primarily to reduce strikeout rates for relief pitchers and increase them for starters (to fix this bug
4) Month abbreviation added to "until Free Agency" and "until Arbitration" to avoid confusion (e.g. "Until 2017 was replaced with "Until Nov 2017").
5) Optimized code for loading MLB PITCHf/x data at start of each season.
Click here for a list of changes from version 19.17 to version 19.19